My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Give dad a seahorse

 
I think seahorses are amazing creatures. My favorite fact about them is that it's the male that gives birth! So what better image for a Father's Day card?
 
 
I started with a Bermuda Bay card, running the front through the Decorative Dots folder in the Big Shot to mimic bubbles. The seahorse is stamped in Bermuda Bay ink and punched out with the 1-3/4" circle punch. Then I added a 3/4" and 1/2" punched circles of Whisper White for more bubbles. Finally, I stamped the greeting from Delightful Dozen and made a banner out of it.
 
See something you want to order? Order 24/7 thru my Online Store at http://therubberroom.stampinup.net. Thanks!

6 comments:

Tina said...

so cute, i just love sea horses

Becky said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors and the embossing is just so perfect with this image.

Sherry said...

Cute card. I love that little guy.

MiamiKel said...

My favorite cardstock color! This is a gem of a card, my friend ♥

Donna Heber said...

Beautiful Father's Day card! The Bermuda Bay looks great with your seahorse.

hollybeary creations said...

Cute.. I love the monochromatic look.