My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, May 19, 2014

Having a blast!

 
I was working in the strawberry shortcake booth at Viking Fest yesterday when I saw a woman with her face painted green and antennae sticking out of her head. I had that image on my brain today as I was prepping for club tonight. I had to ink up the adorable alien in the Blast Off stamp set and add a few googly eyes.


 I pulled the colors off of the designer paper (from a paper stack). The planet is Baked Brown Sugar, the spaceship is Real Red with Tangerine Tango flames, and the alien is Coastal Cabana.

I hope your day has been a blast!

4 comments:

Mary J said...

What a great card! I love the papers with this great stamp, Terry!

Becky said...

What a fabulously fun card! I love those goggle eyes.. :)

MiamiKel said...

These colors are just scrumptious!! How funny it must have been to,see the lady :). I got a wonderful SU catty in the mail and have circled sooooo many different things! :)

hollybeary creations said...

This is so cute Terry.. I love the color combo and the goggly eyes.