My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, May 16, 2014

Heirloom Show and lattice happy birthday card

 
This weekend is the Heirloom Show in Puyallup. Kim and I have turned over our spot to a few of our recruits - Sherry, Olivia and Pearl. In addition to what I'm sure will be a fabulous booth, these ladies have prepared some amazing classes! I hope you'll visit if you're in the area. Tell them I sent you.
 
Now onto my card. I used this design at my last 20-card class. I love the look of the Lattice diecut over designer paper. This lattice is sandwiched between a 3" circle, diecut with a Bigz die, and the Watercolor Wonder designer series paper.


I started with a Whisper White card. The only ink and card stock used are Tangerine Tango, with a little bling added by the rhinestones on the little punched flowers. The sentiment is from the hostess set Express Yourself.

1 comment:

Becky said...

What a beautiful design and beautiful card!