My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, December 23, 2013

Gift you can make #7: Mason jar chandelier or centerpiece

 
A canning rack, six quart-sized Mason jars, a string of lights and you're good to go for making a unique centerpiece, or, add a chain like in the photo above, and you have a chandelier! My bestie, Kim, frosted the jars and added snowflakes and tons of SU! rhinestones that sparkle and shine when this is plugged in (sorry, no photo of that yet!). I'm going to be using this as a centerpiece on my table for our Christmas dinner.
 
 
My best bud, Kim! It's funny that we ended up with each other's handmade gifts at our holiday party.
 
So there you go - some of my American Ink team members and I have given you seven ideas for gifts you can make your friends and family this year (or next). There's still time to make them before Christmas! Hope you enjoy your Sunday. The kids and I are baking and decorating sugar cookies today. Fun stuff!

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Hi Terry,

Wishing you and your family a magical Christmas filled with love and laughter. Best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year. Thank you for your friendship and for sharing your creative projects with us.