My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, December 9, 2013

I love Santa's List!

 
This fun little banner is from a hostess set called Perfectly You. There are stamps for many occasions in the set.


 
It's so quick and easy to create a cute Christmas card with the Santa's List stamp set and banners. This one uses a 2-1/2" x 5-1/4" piece of Season of Style designer paper. The only ink is a Real Red pad, and I used the 2-1/2" circle punch for the main image.
 
My kids are eagerly counting down the days till their Winter Break - 10 as of today! I hope you enjoy your Monday.

1 comment:

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Terry,

What a cute, simple card! Christmas will be here before you know it - and only 10 more days of school?!?

I like your Christmas themed blog design. It would be fun to change it up but I don't have the patience (or time) to play around with it. I'm still so unsure about the whole google+ thing!

Peace,
Kay