My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Gift you can make #6: A snowflake and burlap wreath

 
Burlap goes with anything, it seems. Above, my friend and fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Heather, holds a burlap wreath with Festive Flurry snowflakes that Barb made. Barb even included an additional ornament she made using the big rosette die for the Big Shot.
 
I'm looking forward to making Christmas sugar cookies and other baked goodies with my family today. I hope you enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Terry,
Thank you so much for the wreath it is really wonderful.
I am following ia all ways possible from a brand new blog, so all visits and follows will be most welcome and highly appreciated.
I want to thank you for all the wonderful things you have shared with us, and wish you and your family a very happy and blessed Christmas.
Love and best wishes.
Anne