My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, November 11, 2011

Terrific Christmas cards for swaps and contest

First, I'd like to thank everyone who has or is serving our country in the military! Happy Veterans Day. I know to many people it's a day off from work or school, but hopefully you'll take a moment to think of and thank those in the Armed Forces.

Now to stamping. The overall quality of the card swaps and Card Contest entries at my Merry Winter Spectacular was awesome! Enjoy them below. I have the creator's name under the photo if I have it. Thanks!

Linda's swap
Barb's swap
Linda's card contest entry
Beth's card contest entry
Heather's card contest entry
Mary Ann's card contest entry

Karen's swap

Marcia card contest entry

2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

What awesome cards! Each of these gals should be very happy with their entries. Thanks for sharing them Terry, gave me some ideas.

Thanks also for the messaging on Veteran's Day. Today was such a special day. My husband and I were in the car at precisely 11.11.11.11 (day/month.year/minutes), and it really gave us pause for thought. Our military have given us so much to be grateful for.

Marie said...

These are really great cards, like Penny said, they give me ideas.

Marie