My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, March 3, 2017

For you flower card


My heart was all aflutter when I opened the mail one day and received this beautiful card. I mean, it's a single card and envelope in its own special plastic card case with a bow of stretchy ribbon. Be still my heart!


My friend, Donna in New York, made this gorgeous creation. That woman has skills! From watercolouring to layered shapes and details - this card has it all. To learn what she used, please visit her blog here. And while you're there, check out all that she does!


My photos can't do this card justice. I am so appreciative of the fact that she created this beautiful card for me! She's the sweetest. Thanks, Donna! You're the best.

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Terry, I don't know how I missed this post! I'm so glad you liked the card. You have done so much for me and I appreciate your sweet friendship.