My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Newsprint bag tags...


Today is check-in day at Stampin' Up!'s annual convention, held in Salt Lake City.


Kim and I are going, along with four of our downline. We always get a nice bag or backpack, so I decided to make unique bag tags for all of us.


These tags are Soft Suede and Basic Black, with Newsprint dsp that's been torn and sponged. I used the Big Shot to die cut the letters, then did a cheap lamination job ala packing tape. I added a jumbo eyelet with two of the 1/8" taffeta ribbons (Vanilla and Early Espresso). Then added Antique Brads.


Kim is "special," so she got 5 safety pins from the Trinket pack with ribbons knotted around them.


I can't wait to share many more photos and ideas with you when we return!

1 comment:

hollybeary creations said...

lol.. Kim is special.. I love the tags you made what a great idea.. very vintage looking!