My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Last day of Stampin' Up! Convention 2010...

We've had an incredible time at convention. At the last general session today, Shelli gave us this amazing packet filled with upcoming Holiday Mini items: Deck the Halls dsp, the Level 2 hostess set Peaceful Season, a Cherry Cobbler ink pad, and Champagne Glass Glitter (Kim's holding the packet).

We've enjoyed chatting with old friends (our friend Jennifer Cotton of Texas earned #8 Demo of the Year!) and making new ones. The classes, Memento Mall, make & takes, and displays were all terrific. If you sign up as a demonstrator for no other reason that you want to attend convention, I wouldn't blame you! As it is, we had four of our downline here. That was awesome in itself.

We saw so many samples and ways to use items from the catalog and upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog that I can't wait to share them with you (but I will!). ha ha ha All I can say is that you're in for a treat!

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I knew it... got some stuff from the upcoming Mini... Lucky girls!!