My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, July 23, 2010

FREE Product for Promising to Recruit!

We got to spin the wheel at convention for these excellent prizes because Terry and I promised to recruit at least 1 person by August 31st.  If you'd like to be that person please contact us and we'll give you FREE product!

Terry got the Flower Brights Collection brads and I got the Play Date DSP! WooHoo!!!

We're learning so much and having so much fun. If you'd like to join us next year, sign up now and start saving for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

3 comments:

hollybeary creations said...

Look at those colors..Very Fun!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

wow... free stuff!! lucky girls!

hey check you blog... somehow there is links being added without you knowing.. I have been deleteting them all day.. and I just saw one on your post.

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.