My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Snow Much Fun Christmas card with Frostwood Lodge dsp


This Snow Much Fun card was one of my recent 10-card class projects. The snowman is stamped on a 2" circle I punched. The Christmas banner comes from the Pines & Poinsettias stamp set. We cut off some detail above the word. I pulled the Marina Mist and Cherry Cobbler colors from the Frostwood Lodge dsp, adding scallop dotted Marina Mist ribbon too. After coloring the image and putting the card together, I added Dazzling Details. I'm really diggin' that stuff. Squirt it exactly where you want it and let it dry for about 15 minutes and it adds glitter and dimension! Love it!!!

I want to say "Hi" to all the terrific people I met yesterday at the Eagles Holiday Bazaar. Hopefully some of you will be finding your way to my classes sometime soon! Have a wonderful Sunday. I'll be at the studio this afternoon for my Merry Winter Spectacular. I'm expecting a lot of people, so it should be fun!