My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Scaredy Cat Spectacular and Flower Fest swap

I'll be hosting a Scaredy Cat Spectacular on September 18. Participants will get the stamp set, 5 make and takes, enjoy a card contest with prizes, swapping, door prizes and a full lunch! Details are on under Classes on the tab above.


Frankie made this cheery Flower Fest swap using the Eyelet Border and Modern Label punches, as well as an Itty Bitty punch and a pearl.

I've started my Classes to Go with the Button Buddies stamp set. Click on the tab above to see the details. It's the first time I've offered something like this, so go easy on me. I'm open to suggestions! I just want to provide you with a handful of ideas for a single stamp set at a time.

Also, I may add a class this month. Right now, I'm keeping my calendar open so I can work on many projects for the Kitsap Arts & Crafts Festival at the end of the month in Kingston. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Curlyq said...

Terry,
Thanks for your comments and following my blog. Your blog is beautiful and I love all your cards! It's been so encouraging getting followers from SC! I look forward to sharing with all of you and seeing your beautiful future creations!
thanks,
Cristy

Jean Addis said...

Scaredy Cat Spectacular! What a fabulous idea. Thank you for becoming a follower, and your kind comments. Your blog is fantastic...I especially like the credit by Visa...cute!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Hey I just love that Halloween card!! lol. You forgot to add a link to my blog post for that card. The button buddys class sounds like fun. I can't wait to see how many you sell.

Hugs
Shirley