My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Flower Fest card and American Ink gathering


I expected low numbers at my American Ink team gathering Saturday, so I moved our get-together to a Mexican restaurant. This time of year, there are many people on vacation and who have family obligations. Still, we ended up with eight of us. It was fun! Kim brought the Flower Fest/Pennant Parade swap above.
 
For Kim's card, we inked up the flower stamps in Wisteria Wonder, then used a sponge dauber to wipe off the ink around the outside of each flower and sponged on Island Indigo (both are new In Colors). Notice the bitty flower and brad in the middle of each flower? The designer paper is free with hostess benefits - Cheery Treat.

If you'd like to attend an American Ink gathering to see what demonstrators do when they're together, we meet the second Saturday of every month. Just contact me and I'll hook you up! Don't forget - there's never been a better time to join Stampin' Up!. The starter kit is only $99 plus sales tax.

No comments: