My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I (heart) Animal Stories...

I tore 1/4" off the front right flap of this Animal Stories card, which features the elephant from that set.

There's a strip of Sahara Sand card stock next to the torn edge, which was dry embossed with the Crop-a-dile.

I cut out the elephant and adhered it with dimensionals to a heart (Full Heart punch) that's been pierced by hand, which is then layered on a So Saffron circle.

The ribbon is double-stitched Rose Red, and the "for your shower" is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

This card idea came out of the new catalog. If you still don't have one, let me know! You'll love all of the fabulous new projects, products and Big Shot dies.

1 comment:

Andrea Walford said...

So cute! Love the little elephant on pink!