My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Razzleberry Lemonade graduates...

Kim and I are spending today at Camp Leo, helping upwards of 80 seventh and eighth-graders with 6" x 6" squash books in four different sessions.

There's a photographer at the camp, and many of the kids have their own digital cameras, so this will make a nice keepsake for the campers to remember their week away from home and their new friends!

Today, I'm sharing a couple of quick 6" x 6" scrapbook pages using some Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper and the corresponding In Colors - Melon Mambo and Dusty Durango. These girls recently graduated from high school and are preparing for college in the fall.

If you find scrapbooking a challenge, you'll love making easy pages like these. I opened a new album and started inserting my brag book pages (what we call 6" x 6" pages) back to back in the book. It was neat to see how quickly the album came together, and how much time was covered with the pages I managed to do over the past couple of years. Each page is a snapshot in time.



No comments: