My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ah Nuts! The More, The Merrier...

The More, The Merrier stamp set has something for almost every occasion. What do you need to do to get it for free? Buy $500 worth of Stampin' Up! product OR have a great 2-hour party with your friends?

If I were you, I'd opt for the latter.
This first card is Soft Suede card stock with a strip of Tall Tales designer paper, layered on Dusty Durango. A strip of Dusty Durango ribbon is adhered around the layers, then I added the knot as a separate piece.
The acorn stamp was stamped three times in Basic Brown and punched out, colored and adhered with dimensionals.
For the second card, I used the same colors, only punching out one acorn and this time layering it on a scallop circle.
I added white dots to mimic the Soft Suede ribbon above with a Uni-bal white gel pen. The layered are adhered to the Dusty Durango card with dimensionals.






No comments: