My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Inspiration from the new catalog...

Many women tell me they're just not creative. I maintain that if you fake it for awhile, copying whatever you like, eventually you will become creative.

These two cards were inspired by samples in the current Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog. They both use Razzleberry Lemonade designer series paper.

One of my downline, Heather, created the birdhouse card using the Cheep Talk stamp set, the mat pack and paper piercer, and scallop edge punch.

I used the catalog to create the designer butterfly (using the Beautiful Butterflies die for the Big Shot), along with the eyelet border punch and the new stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes.

You can buy an $85 starter kit July 15-31 and save at least 20 percent on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases. Just visit my website at http://www.therubberroom.stampinup.net/ on July 15. It's one of the best things I've ever done!

No comments: