My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Flock Together to make a happy Mother's Day card

 
I love watching birds. And while there may not be any Rich Razzleberry birds like this in the world, I like using the birds from Flock Together for a Mother's Day card. I used the 2-1/2" circle punch on Whisper White and added a 1/8" Baja Breeze taffeta bow with a mini glue dot. The designer paper is from the Floral District pack, with a sentiment from Teeny, Tiny Wishes stamped on a Baja Breeze banner.
 
I can't wait to see what's coming up in the new, annual Stampin' Up! catalog. We get to see some Sneak Peek items, such as new stamps and colors, along with Hostess items we may preorder. The current catalog - and the Spring Catalog - end May 31, 2013. If there's anything you'd like to order, please let me know by Thursday because I have an order going in, or you may order whenever it's convenient for you through my Online Store at http://therubberroom.stampinup.net. Thanks!

No comments: