My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, April 22, 2013

Decorate a Daisy for mom

 
I'm ready for a quick and easy card after spending the weekend listing all of the older stamp sets and other items I've posted here the past couple of days. This one uses the Decorate a Daisy stamp set. I used retiring colors River Rock and Riding Hood Red, along with a pattern from Fan Fair. The flower stamp is large - larger than the largest scallop circle punch Stampin' Up! carries, but I used it anyway. Then I stamped the circle stamp and used the 1-1/4" Circle punch to punch that out and adhered it with dimensionals. The sentiment is from Delightful Dozen and punched out using the largest oval punch. This was a design at my last 10-card class.
 
Keep an eye out for the list of Retiring Items on Wednesday, April 24. I'll be having another Mystery Hostess Party, since I have a class that night, so grab the code here - C4GYTTZP - and use it when you place an order online at my website (http://therubberroom.stampinup.net) so you will be in the drawing for the hostess benefits (minimum amount: $25!).
 
Enjoy the day! It's looking sunny and bright here.

No comments: