My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, April 12, 2013

Summer Silhouettes in the sunshine; newest In Colors

 
This is another card my club members are making this month. The white circle draws your eye to the Summer Silhouette stamps.
 

I CASE'd this card from my blogging friend Deena Boos at My Home Grown Art. I punched a 2-1/2" circle and used temporary adhesive to stick it to my 3-7/8" x 5-1/4" piece of Glossy White card stock before sponging around the circle with Bashful Blue ink. Then I removed the circle and placed the piece of paper I'd punched it from over the sponged part and stamped the leaves and flowers from Summer Silhouettes in Jet Black StazOn ink, as well as the sentiment, which is from the Pursuit of Happiness stamp set.
 
So I posted about Color Refresh several days ago. Here are the names of the incoming In Colors that will be in the 2013-2014 annual Stampin' Up! catalog: Pistachio Pudding, Coastal  Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar. Yummy!
 
As a demonstrator, I'll get to order Sneak Peek and Hostess items starting April 24. What's even cooler is that I've earned lots of free stamp sets from my recruiting and sales during Sale-a-Bration this year! Whoo hoo!!!

If you'd like to join my American Ink group, there's always room for you! You can totally customize your Starter Kit - it's only $99 for $125 worth of high-quality product. Best of all, there's no obligation to do classes or workshops. You do what fits your life best. You may buy the Starter Kit thru my Online Store at http://therubberroom.stampinup.net. Thanks!

No comments: