My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Round Array in red and white

 
Our punches are so fun to play with! I used five to make this simple, monochromatic card that uses a new stamp set called A Round Array.
 
 
I started with a Whisper White card and layered it with a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Summer Smooches dsp. Love the dots! Real Red pops against white, so I used some stitched white grosgrain ribbon too.
 
I wanted to announce my Mystery Hostess winners! For April, the winner was Kim. And for March, Susie won the hostess benefits. Keep an eye out here for another Mystery Hostess workshop coming up next month!
 
To see how you can purchase A Round Array stamp set, please visit my Promotions tab above. This stamp set will be in the upcoming 2013-2014 annual catalog. You may order this and any other promotion, Spring Catalog or annual catalog item thru my Online Store at http://therubberroom.stampinup.net. Thanks!
 



No comments: