My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, April 8, 2013

Trust God card; Free shipping 'til 10:50 tonight (PST)

 
I love the sentiments in the Trust God stamp set. They're words to live by.
 
 
I CASE'd a card I saw on the blog Stress-Free Stamping with Shana, changing a couple of small things like the ribbon and popped up image. I wanted to use the Marina Mist 3/8" striped organdy ribbon. This card uses the Cloudy Day embossing folder (love that!), an oval framelit (another fave), and a kite from the Spring Sampler stamp set. All of these are Spring Catalog items, which are only available thru the end of April. If you're quick, you can place an order by 10:50 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time) thru my Online Store (http://therubberroom.stampinup.net) and get FREE SHIPPING. Gotta love that!


No comments: