My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, June 22, 2015

Sprinkles of Life silver lining

 
Stampin' Up! hit the ball out of the park with this year's Sprinkles of Life stamp set that benefits Ronald McDonald House Charities. For every Sprinkles of Life stamp set sold, SU! donates $3. It adds up fast!

 
I started with a Whisper White card and added a layer of Soft Sky card stock. Two of the clouds and all of the rain drops were stamped directly on the Soft Sky layer. The third was stamped on a scrap and cut out, then adhered with dimensionals. I cut a 3/4" strip of Soft Sky card stock into a banner for the sentiment and added a couple of rhinestones. This was a design at my last 20-card class. I had a silver painty marker and a white gel pen that my customers could use to outline the clouds for the "silver lining." This one shows the white gel pen.
 
Just so you know, there's a coordinating Tree Builder Punch so you can punch out the clouds (which are also ice cream scoops, among other things), so you may want to buy that with the set.
 
To purchase the Sprinkles of Life stamp set, please use my Online Store at http://therubberroom.stampinup.net. Thank you!

No comments: