My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Lego birthday card

 
I have a fondness for Legos, as did my boy when he was younger. I still have buckets full of them.


The best thing about this Boys Will Be Boys birthday card is it uses one ink - Garden Green - and just a circle of Very Vanilla card stock. The circles are sponged and adhered to the card front with dimensionals. Simple and cute. The sentiment is from Teeny, Tiny Wishes.
 

I love the random critters we get in our backyard. Even though our dog is out there quite a bit, we have squirrels, opposums (a baby walked through last night), morning doves and a wide range of other birds. My hubby and kids built this bird feeder. The squirrels launch themselves from the fence or poplar trees about 4-5 feet away. This morning, a squirrel popped his head out of a hole that was widened by other squirrels. Needless to say, no birds nest in there!
 
I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: