My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Hats off to you!

 
Ordinary people do extraordinary things every day. Sometimes I have a card on hand that actually gets to that kind of person in a timely manner. Ha!

 
One of my club members earned her associate's degree from our local community college recently, and I am so proud of her. As a 30-something mom of two, a military wife who's moved many times and has had to start and stop her education a few times, she's endured a lot physically and mentally and yet has pursued her dream of a degree and achieved it.
 
This card is a CASE from http://lovinglifeslittleblessings.com. I used a Deco Label Framelit for the Guy Greetings sentiment and hat stamps (photopolymer, so I adhered both stamps to an acrylic block and stamped once). It's a Crumb Cake card with Typeset designer paper and a 1" x 5-1/2" strip of Basic Black card stock.
 
Congrats Shauna! You're my hero.

No comments: