My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pop tab jewelry: A little bit of recycling and Stampin' Up!


One of my favorite things to do right now is to visit http://Pinterest.com for new craft ideas, recipes, home decor, etc. It's fun to see all of the great ideas everyone shares. I like to "pin" items to try, including items like Pop Tab Jewelry. The bracelet took 17 tabs (the model is my 11-year-old daughter, so it might take a few more for an adult). The necklace took 60 tabs. Both pieces use 1/8" taffeta ribbon from Stampin' Up! - Regal Rose and Old Olive. What a cool way to recycle!

4 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise Pustelniak said...

This top notch, Terry!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Way cool Terry! Who would know they're Pop Tabs. I love Pinterest too and hope to pin some sites I love too.TFS.

Unknown said...

OH MY!!!! I can see my nieces sporting some new jewels in the near future! thanks for the tip! And I am so ADDICTED to Pinterest its crazy~