My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, January 13, 2012

It's nothing but love for Monkey Challenge #91


I think these words just about say it all! I am loving the new P.S. I Love You stamp set in the Occasions Mini Catalog. There are so many terrific stamps in it.


Here's the full card, which uses Riding Hood Red pleated satin ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds in Cherry Cobbler, and a new label framelit. I think my hubby will love this for Valentine's Day! This card is for an A La Card Monkey Challenge #91: Bundle of Love + Sketch.


Stamps: P.S. I Love You;
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso;
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Everyday Enchantment;
Accessories: Riding Hood Red pleated satin ribbon, wide oval punch, dimensionals, label framelit, Dazzling Diamonds - Cherry Cobbler, Vintage Trinkets, 1" and 1-3/8" circle punches, hobby blade, Tasteful Trim die and Big Shot, full heart punch.

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.