My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentine's Day projects using P.S. I Love You

When it rains, it pours! First we found out from the guy who reads the water meter that our meter was spinning out of control last week. Turns out there was a big leak between the house and the meter. Fortunately, the leak was quickly located (by luck) at the front corner of our house. My hubby picked up the necessary pipe and asked our plumber neighbor to hook it up. All good there. It didn't even wreck our yard!

Then last night, I was in the bathroom getting ready to brush my teeth, I noticed water on the tile floor. I figured the kids must've been really messy while brushing their teeth and mopped up the mess. While doing that, something wet hit my head. Our skylight was leaking. I laid a towel on the tile floor, let my hubby know about it and he got up on the roof and fixed it today before I had to leave for class. Thank goodness it's not raining today!

We originally built our house 20 years ago, so I can't complain things are breaking down now. My hubby might tell you differently though. lol I just feel blessed I'm married to someone who can fix the problems! So onto my projects...


I'm posting this between classes (2) and clubs (2) today. So far, so good. I prepped seven Valentine's Day projects, including this twist container with Sweet Shop dsp (above), and a P.S. I Love You card that uses Everyday Enchantment dsp (an SAB free item you may select when you order $50). Four Hershey kisses fit well inside this 4" x 6" piece of specialty dsp. Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon holds the container closed at the top, while a little Sticky Strip and paper crimper keep the bottom securely closed.


This card is CASE'd from Connie Babbert here. I love the Pool Party and Lucky Limeade colors together. I used the Full Heart punch, corner punch, and Early Espresso ink too.

No comments: