My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, June 10, 2011

Delicate Doilies on Flirtacious dsp for Monkey Challenge 60


Using a sketch at A La Card Monkey, I created this Wisteria Wonder (new In Color) card using items that will be in the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog as of July 1: Delicate Doilies and Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp sets, along with Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon and Flirtacious Specialty Designer Paper. Here's a close-up:


And now for the sketch:


 
Stamps: Delicate Doilies, Happiest Birthday Wishes;
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo;
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla, Flirtacious Specialty dsp, Melon Mambo;
Accessories: 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Ticket Corner Punch, Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon, dimensionals.

2 comments:

Laura @ Idlewood Cards said...

Terry, I really like what you've done with the new product. Can't wait to get my hands on this set!

Laura

Stampin with Kristy said...

What a great job with the new sets! I love it! The DSP is perfect. Mine should be in on Monday and I can't wait to use it! TFS!