My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, June 16, 2011

American Ink team make & takes feature new product, Sail Away, Loads of Love and Tagtastic


Wow, were we busy at our American Ink team demonstrator meeting last Saturday. We had a total of nine make and takes! I'm posting a few today and I'll post the rest tomorrow. Plus, I have a bunch of swaps to show you too!!!

My make and take above uses a new hostess set called Tagtastic. The hostess program has been revamped, so it'll be easier than ever to earn the hostess and catalog stuff YOU want. The patterned paper is from a new pack called Pocketful of Posies, and I also used a stamp from Countryside, along with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder on this card with Island Indigo ink (new In Color).
 

Mary Ann brought this Loads of Love make & take on Pumpkin Pie card stock. It makes a nice and simple Father's Day card.



Kim created this Sail Away make & take with Crumb Cake and Not Quite Navy, as well as Cherry Cobbler/White Baker's Twine. The sentiment is from Three Little Words.

I really appreciate all of the people who volunteered to bring make & takes, as well as those who demonstrated techniques! It was an awesome gathering, so thank you!

No comments: