My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Birthday card from Stampin' Up! with a great deal inside...


Though my birthday isn't till next week, I received this great birthday card from Stampin' Up!. Another great perk of being a demonstrator - the company gives us 15% off an item of our choice during our birthday month! I love the big rhinestone on the "o" in the word "you" on the front of the card.

Today's the first day demonstrators may order Sneak Peek items from the new catalog - new In Colors (ink, paper, markers), punches, stamps, even a couple of hostess items! If you're on the fence about signing up, you should buy the Starter Kit now for only $175 plus sales tax. You can customize it with stamps and colors, as well as enjoy the Sneak Peek and discount on every order from the new catalog! Email me at ericandterry@comcast.net if you're interested. I'll hook you up!


1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.