My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Friends Never Fade and Greenhouse Gala dsp...

It took hours to organize my retiring stamps and rearrange those that are sticking around. THEN I could start playing with the stamps - such as this Friends Never Fade set - I pre-ordered from the new catalog (you'll get it July 1).

If you haven't heard, Baja Breeze is coming back as part of a color collection. And this Greenhouse Gala paper is gorgeous. I particular like this color combination.

When I stamped the sentiment, the brown wasn't as deep as what you see on the paper, so after I colored the flower, I covered the entire layer with VersaMark and then clear embossed it. That helped a lot, and made it glossy to boot! The sentiment is adhered with dimensionals.

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I love this card Terry...