My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Star punches and Inspired by Nature recent CASE cards...

Just like you, I'll surf some blogs looking for stamping inspiration. Unfortunately with these three cards, I lost the original creators' names... so if one of these is yours, please let me know and I'll give you credit.
This first card is Very Vanilla with a variety of punched stars in Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, Only Orange and Ballet Blue card stocks. We wrapped the gold cord around the card front three times before knotting it.

These cards were both featured at my recent Man Card Stamp-a-Stack. The star card is easy to change for any male relative using the Wonderful Favorites stamp set.

This Soft Suede card uses the Inspired by Nature stamp set, with a dragonfly from Nature's Nest. We stamped the dragonfly on the card and on a piece of vellum, then just cut out and adhered the vellum wings with Mini Glue Dots.

No comments: