My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, March 12, 2011

So Cute bunny for polka-dotted Easter card...


This morning, I'll be taking this card to swap at my American Ink team meeting. I started out using Mary Jo's sketch at http://technostamper.blogspot.com/, but lightened it by a couple of layers. I've included the sketch below so you can compare. I ran the Marina Mist layer through the Polka Dots embossing folder, cut a Top Note of Play Date dsp (the one with the big flowers on the bottom) and then cut that in half. The So Cute bunny is stamped in Basic Gray and colored in with a blender pen and Sahara Sand and Real Red inks, then I added an Itty Bitty punched Real Red flower with the largest rhinestone in the center. The Easter greeting comes from the Easter Blossoms stamp set. Have a wonderful Saturday!



3 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

OH I love it, what a cute little bunny!!

MJ said...

Aww, so sweet! Love the embossed background and the brads are the perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Holly said...

Super cute bunny card.. I love those colors together!