My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ice Cream Parlor Fun Flowers for brag book swap...


Our American Ink team meeting is this Saturday, so I thought I'd get a head start on my brag book swaps. I enjoy seeing the variety everyone creates, and the little pages really are terrific places for those miscellaneous photos that don't need a 12" x 12" page. I used Pacific Point textured card stock with a strip of Ice Cream Parlor dsp, a freebie during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-Bration Event (which ends March 31).

I ran the flower pattern through the Fun Flowers die in my Big Shot and curled and kinda crumpled each layering, adhering each flower and the center with dimensionals. What's nice is that I could run two pieces of patterned paper through the die at the same time and get every layer of the flower - including the center - diecut too.

The sentiment is from the So Happy For You stamp set (another SAB item), layered on more dsp that's been punched using the oval scallop.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Cute, cute page... That is a great idea for a page with the big flower...