My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sew Suite Fun Flowers card with buttons...


I love this card! It has so many great details - like the fabric brad, the Sweet Stitches dsp, the Sew Suite stamps, buttons and faux stitching. I'd love to take credit for it, but I CASE'd it from Jackie Topa. I used Early Espresso ink on everything except the thread, which is Old Olive. The Something to Celebrate banner is from the Petal Cone die, but was shortened to fit on the card. My favorite part is stamping Pattern Pieces onto Fun Flowers die-cut pieces of packing paper (that comes in every Stampin' Up! box). Talk about recycling!

2 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I love this card too!! I even like just the little changes you did to it, using the petal cone die. I am going to make more of this card for sure!! And thanks for the Wacky Comment on my blog this morning.... how do you think of those funny things!!! lol

Hugs

Michelle said...

Very cool card. The flower looks like you used an old pattern.