My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, March 11, 2011

From Easter Blossoms to Punch Bunch, more stamp-a-stack cards...


In addition to A Slice of Life card yesterday, these are the four other cards we made at my Spring Stamp-a-Stack last night. Above, Punch Bunch "For You" card with Greenhouse Gala dsp, CASE'd from Angie Juda. Below, Build-a-Cupcake Punch with Scallop Square Duo die for the Big Shot. The sentiment is from On Your Birthday.




Above, this Pear Pizzazz card uses First Edition dsp, the main image from Clearly You, and the sentiment from the Level 2 hostess set, Something to Celebrate. This was CASE'd from Angie Juda, though I changed the colors. Below, Easter Blossoms with Springtime Vintage dsp and pearls for the eggs in the basket. I borrowed this idea from Dawn Griffith.




Here's a quick shot of everyone doing their thing last night. I sit on this end on the right, and on the left, Kathy swung around so I didn't take a photo of her backside.

2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a great looking group Terry. Bet you had fun! I love your cards they are just too sweet! I especially like the little girl silhouette. The pearls in her basket are a nice touch.

Holly said...

All of those are great cards.. My fav is the cupcake card! Looks like everyone had a lot of fun.