My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Create-a-Cupcake card on embossed Big Shot layers...


I thought I was finished posting for today, but then I remembered this card we made at Susie's workshop Friday night. It's Pretty in Pink and uses both the Create a Cupcake stamp set, wit and the Build a Cupcake punch. I ran some Early Espresso card stock through the Scallop Squares Duo die to get the 3" square background, then cut a 2-3/8" square piece of Whisper White and ran it through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. We stamped and punched the cupcake pieces and adhered them with dimensionals.

BIG SHOT NEWS!

Still on the fence about buying the Big Shot? Well, I'm here to push you off! What are you waiting for? If you buy it from me by March 31 (that's Thursday for those of you who may be on Spring Break), you'll be able to choose two items from the Sale-a-Bration Mini Catalog and receive a special gift from me! Just call or email me and I'll get your order placed. Okay, my infomercial is over. Have a great day!

No comments: