My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Melon Mambo Strength & Hope...


I was playing with faux tearing and rock 'n' roll techniques with the Strength & Hope card above. I stamped the butterfly in Pretty in Pink and rolled it in Melon Mambo. After looking at the photos, I think I could've added more Melon Mambo around the edges of the butterfly. I added 2-way glue and Dazzling Diamonds glitter and a few rhinestones for lots of added bling. You can see a close-up photo below.

For the Faux Tearing Technique, you simply tear a piece of paper and lay it down over the Whisper White (in this case). Sponge Melon Mambo up to it. Then when you move the paper you see a torn edge without adding another paper layer! I sponged all over the left side after stamping the words repeatedly.


Strength & Hope will be available to purchase Friday, April 1, throughout the month. Two dollars from every set sold will benefit Breast Cancer research. Email me if you'd like to get this set!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Love the glitter on your butterfly.