My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love Impressions Rub-Ons are Something to Celebrate...


This Sweet Valentine pink pirouette card features rub-ons and the Level 2 hostess set, Something to Celebrate. Stampin' Up! sent all of its demonstrators some rub-ons to try when the Occasions Mini Catalog started last month. You may purchase these Love Impressions Rub-Ons for only $7.95 on page 8 of the mini. The rub-on layer is adhered with dimensionals, then I added a strip of Real Red with 1/8" Pretty in Pink taffeta and a Real Red designer button.

2 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Cute Card. I just love those darn buttons. Deanna would love how pink this card is. (not that I don't)lol

Hugs

Holly said...

I love this card.. Those rub on's are super cute.. I really like how you did the tone on tone.