My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Punch Bunch and Ice Cream Parlor cards...


I've got another Sale-a-Bration Stamp-a-Stack tomorrow morning, and realized I hadn't shown all of the ones from last week! The owl from Punch Bunch was stamped in Tempting Turquoise and punched out and adhered to some Ice Cream Parlor dsp with dimensionals. For the dsp, I simple folded up one quarter of the paper to show the other side of it. There's a strip of Ice Cream Parlor ribbon and a button (another SAB freebie you may select with a $50 order), along with a strip of Scallop Trim Border-punched Tempting Turquoise. Yet one more SAB item on the card - a phrase from the So Happy For You stamp set.


This card uses some Ice Cream Parlor dsp, a stamp from the Punch Bunch, along with 1/8" Daffodil Delight taffeta and a Pacific Point tag from the Two Tags die for the Big Shot.



I borrowed this idea from Patti Chesky. It uses Ice Cream Parlor dsp, as well as a stamp from the Punch Bunch set, Pumpkin Pie card stock and silver brads.

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I am still not sure about those owls eyes.. they just look right at your soul... it kind of scares me. lol I do love the layout.

Hugs
Shirley