My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Petal cone birthday card with a cherry on top...



The Petal Cone Die for the Big Shot makes an easy ice cream cone card. I've seen this idea on several blogs, so I'm not sure who originally came up with the idea. I ran the Early Espresso card stock through the Square Lattice embossing folder, then used Elegant Soiree dsp on the Petal Cone Die for the ice cream, Very Vanilla card stock for the banner (also on the die), and the 1/2-inch circle punch in Cherry Cobbler for the cherry. The birthday greeting is from the Curly Cute stamp set.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I too have seen these on other blogs, but I love the paper you used on the icecream part.
Such a fun card.

nicole watt said...

Hi Terry - Just wanted to share that I've given you the Stylish Blogger Award! I love your creativity, and especially your use of texture in your designs!!! Stop by my blog to get more details (http://www.impressionsbynicole.com)

Terry said...

Thanks Nicole! That was really sweet of you.

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Terry... I love ice Cream! I love this card! thanks for using at the club meeting!! You are making me want to buy that darn Petal Cone Die... and I had taken it off my list of must haves!!!!!

Darn you Terry SU!!

Hugs
Shirley

Lisa said...

Love this, its fantastic!