My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Courage birthday invitation...


My son's birthday is here again and like every year before this one, he's asked for a "soldier" invitation to be made for his friends. This year's birthday invite features the Courage stamp set, along with Sincere Salutations. I started with a Crumb Cake card, then added a layer of Early Espresso and Woodland dsp. The main image from Courage was stamped in Early Espresso and sponged with the same color all the way around. I used the wide oval punch on the sentiment, adhering it with dimensionals.

5 comments:

Yolanda said...

Nice, I'm sure he'll like it. TFS
yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Tastefully done , Terry, I love the colours and fern background and praying for safety of all our soldiers,
God bless,
Shaz in oz.x

Annie said...

Have had a look back at past posts and would like to say you make some really fab cards.
A x

Angie said...

You make wonderful cards ...especially this one ...it tugged at my heart. xx

Davina Wallace Allgrim said...

Nice blog. Great card. Following through SC
teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com