My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cute card features A Slice of Life...


I used my own sketch to ink up A Slice of Life stamp set - it's a freebie hostess set with any $150 order. I started with some Lap of Luxury dsp layered on Concord Crush card stock, and then on a Whisper White card base. The flower and vase image were stamped in Concord Crush ink, then I used a blender pen and Pink Pirouette ink pad to color the flowers. I adore the tiny pearls on each flower. You can see a closer look below:


To finish the card, I added a Love Impressions Rub-On (the XOXO) and a pearl and adhered it with dimensionals. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.