My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Good "Love Impressions" for Valentine's Day...


This card is all Blushing Bride and Basic Gray - right off of the Love Impressions specialty designer paper. I ran Whisper White card stock through the Two Tags die for the Big Shot, sponged around it witih Blushing Bride, added a big designer button with dimensionals, and a knot of that fabulous Blushing Bride 1/2" stitched-poly ribbon. The three hearts are from a single stamp from the I "Heart" Hearts set (page 46 of the big catalog), punched out with the 3-heart punch and adhered with dimensionals. This card was CASE'd from Andrea Walford with changes. Oh, and the "love you" is from the Short & Sweet set in the big catalog, stamped in Basic Gray ink.

2 comments:

Jennifer Buchanan-Springer said...

I love this card. I would have never thought to use the tag die cut like that.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I enjoyed visiting your blog today, your cards are fabulous!