My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A key to my heart fits color challenge...



I started with a Sahara Sand card for this week's color challenge that I chose, with a layer of Poppy Parade dsp and card stock. I just received the Trinket Keys and had to use one of those cuties! The "Key to my Heart" phrase from the You're a Gem stamp set fits perfectly with the little hearts from Tiny Tags. I punched out five hearts with the 1/2" circle punch and adhered them with dimensionals. I used the sketch below from Technostamper.


4 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Super cute card, I love the key on it!! and I love Mary Jo's layout.. I am going to have to do that one. I did get my card on the blog before Midnight.. lol I just kept watching tv at my desk like I had nothing to do. lol

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

I really need to see if I have these colors, everyone has done such a awesome job with the color combo!!! I love your card!! great job!!!
Mandy

MJ said...

I agree these are really great colors. I love your card, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week! Love it.

Holly said...

I love the key you added.. Great touch! Nice use of the colors too.. These were tricky colors for sure..