My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rest of Halloween Stamp Camp projects...

I bought one dollar wooden frames at a craft store awhile ago. When I saw a similar project here I knew this would be perfect for my camp. I spray-painted the frames black. We used the Haunting Hill jumbo wheel in Basic Gray ink and Fang-tastic stamps. The 5/8" Pumpkin Pie satin ribbon is gorgeous, and there's some black lace trim knotted around it as well.


There's sponging, coloring with an aqua painter and ink pads, and markers. The witch, vampire and greeting are all adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.

This 2-step owl punch luminary was CASE'd from http://frenchiestamps.com/ The "moon" is the 2-1/2" circle punch out of the side of the Party Favor Box. There's a piece of vellum paper adhered with mini glue dots and sponged with Daffodil Delight.

This card was CASE'd from Tiffany Bauer who changed up a card Heather Summers had created. It uses black lace trim, Aviary stamps, sponging and Nite Owl dsp.


I started out CAS'ing a card from Heather K. (tankgrl on Splitcoast) and decided to simplify it since I was getting tired! I used the Happy Halloween stamp from Dark & Dreary and pretty much followed the rest of her design. This was the first time I got to use my Tasteful Trim die for the Big Shot. There are lots of great edges there!


No comments: