My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Last ditch effort at Halloween cards...

With Halloween tomorrow, time's running out to post these kinds of cards. Today's card features designer paper from the Nite Owl pack. It literally stands on its own. I made this card for the Technostamper challenge shown above. The candlabra graphic is on the Nite Owl dsp. I cut it out and colored it with Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight and Elegant Eggplant. Of course the Black Flourish Designer Jewels really pop. I love those! Now if you'd like to take part in another fun challenge, I recommend creating a card with pumpkins and submitting it on the Friday Mashup! blog.

1 comment:

MJ said...

This is one of the best Halloween cards I have seen this year. Love it. Love the way you added the color to the image. Great job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!