My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A birthday in France? No, but how about a birthday card with French Foliage stamps?

I'd rather celebrate a birthday in France, wouldn't you? At any rate, this is the card I put together that I was working on last night (see my desk in the post below). The highlight of the card is that I used a clear block inked in Crumb Cake to make the square behind the Cajun Craze leaf - something I saw in the latest issue of Stampin' Success, a magazine Stampin' Up! demonstrators receive every month. I love the Square Lattice-embossed card front, as well as the oval elements.

This is one of the cards my friends will be stamping tonight for my Birthday Card Stamp-a-Stack. Tune in tomorrow for more. And have a great night!

Stamps: French Foliage;
Ink: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze;
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze;
Accessories: Clear block, Square Lattice embossing folder, medium oval punch, oval scallop punch, dimensionals.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love the card and inking the clear block s a wonderful idea. I am going to have to read my magazine more closely. ;-)